Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Fun at the Fountains


One of our favorite things to do this summer has been to go to the fountain at the Mall of Georgia. Abigail loves running in and out of the water and even sticking her tongue in-seems like it would hurt, but she seems to love it! And of course, we must have some ice cream to finish off our fun for the day.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

David, Christy, Hannah and Jacob said...

Lisa -

I'm so glad to see that you have a blog!!! Yeah! Welcome to this new and exciting world! I will keep you bookmarked so we can keep up with each other! Post some pics of the whole family soon!

Love,
Christy and David

Montizzle said...

Hey Lisa, I'm glad we will be able to see what's going on with you guys. Abigail is so beautiful!

Just wanted to say hi.

Monte

Anonymous said...

Alright, I can post! I'm so glad you're blogging! Now I know when you guys make the big move I can check in with you and "see" how things are going..I love you all!