Y'all are too cute. One thing for sure, you can always find a Cracker Barrell up here. I'm glad you are getting settled. We will have to meet somewhere in the middle and get together soon. PS we were already big orange fans so we're in heaven.
I'm with you Sammy - I could just hear Abigail's little voice saying Jonah's name! And Ava is growing - such a fun process to watch - keep the pictures coming!
"What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow." - Martin Luther
4 comments:
Look at Ava growing!! Abigail, you look lovely in your pint size rocker.
Y'all are too cute. One thing for sure, you can always find a Cracker Barrell up here. I'm glad you are getting settled. We will have to meet somewhere in the middle and get together soon.
PS we were already big orange fans so we're in heaven.
You all are so cute, and Lisa, that comment about "Jonah Kicklighter" almost made me cry! Love you!
I'm with you Sammy - I could just hear Abigail's little voice saying Jonah's name!
And Ava is growing - such a fun process to watch - keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment