Here's a tummy picture for those of you wanting to see how Ava is growing...
Abigail loves to listen to Ava's heartbeat with our heartbeat monitor. I don't think she really hears it, but she says she does! I could hear Ava's heartbeat the other night really clearly. It's so amazing to think there really is a little life in there!
And here's a picture of my main squeeze-isn't he cute? He shaved his head in honor of Prison Break coming back on! : )

7 comments:
wow...look at that cute belly!! i'm just so happy for you...its so fun to see little ava growing, after knowing what you've been through. God had specific timing for this child's life.
your comment about 24 was funny. rusty always wonders why we watch it right before we go to bed...cuz it leaves your mind racing! i'm so curious now about the last 2 episodes of the first season! we have a long way to go still.
I LOVE belly shots. I am so glad that y'all are doing well and Ava is growing big. Abigail is going to be a great big sister.
Goodness what are you feeding that baby? she's growing like a weed! I see Jon shaved off the quarter of an inch of hair that he had for 24---good show of support, even if it looks like he only got a trim :)
I love the growing baby pics! I had Mitch take a picture of me once a month when I was pregnant with Miles - it's so fun to watch - a miracle! Glad Ava is doing well and getting bigger! Hope you've found a doctor you like up there!
P.S. We talked about you guys at CG last night - David K told the story of your post about Abigail saying Jonah's name. It feels like you guys are still around with us!
Wow, Leese! You couldn't even tell you were pregnant last time I saw you! Of course, that was two months ago...this summer has flown by. I'm glad you guys are getting settled up there. Love you!
Lisa, you look so beautiful! I'm so glad little Ava and Abigail are doing well. I think of you guys often and pray you are settling in and loving your new church and community!
Ok, you are looking AWESOME! You've grown so much since the last day I saw you! How great! Keep posting those kinds of pictures for us!
--Deborah
Post a Comment