Sam inspired me to pull out the old pictures. Here are a couple of my sister and me when we were 8 months old. Guess which one I am? I'll tell you in a couple of days!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ooo,ooo I know! :) Okay, I won't spoil the surprise. Love you sissy!
Lisa is on the left..I say that before I look at anyone elses guesses. You guys make me jealous...I want to pull out my pictures too, too bad I'm lazy :( I'm glad you guys are settling in and have found some friends...and fountains. Love you
I think your mom moved you - I picked the baby on the left in the first picture and the one of the right in the second! And - I saw your Hello Kitty selection on your registry - I know you're paying homage to me!
Wow! What a choice...to me, the baby on the left in the second pic looks the most like Abigail, so that would be my guess...but it really could be either! I really enjoyed hanging out with you (and Abigail) today. We'll have to do it again soon!
I've always bragged that I could determine who was who in your baby pics. This one is hard though. I'm guessing Chris is on the left and you're on the right. The noses are the only distinguishing features. It's nice to see you with a little chub, even if it was when you were a baby. :) Love you, A
"What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow." - Martin Luther
7 comments:
Ooo,ooo I know! :) Okay, I won't spoil the surprise. Love you sissy!
Lisa, how sweet you two are! ok, I have no clue but the baby on the right looks more like Abigail to me!
clueless. but oh so cute. and you both DO look like abigail.
Lisa is on the left..I say that before I look at anyone elses guesses. You guys make me jealous...I want to pull out my pictures too, too bad I'm lazy :( I'm glad you guys are settling in and have found some friends...and fountains. Love you
I think your mom moved you - I picked the baby on the left in the first picture and the one of the right in the second! And - I saw your Hello Kitty selection on your registry - I know you're paying homage to me!
Wow! What a choice...to me, the baby on the left in the second pic looks the most like Abigail, so that would be my guess...but it really could be either! I really enjoyed hanging out with you (and Abigail) today. We'll have to do it again soon!
I've always bragged that I could determine who was who in your baby pics. This one is hard though. I'm guessing Chris is on the left and you're on the right. The noses are the only distinguishing features. It's nice to see you with a little chub, even if it was when you were a baby. :)
Love you, A
Post a Comment