Sunday, October 01, 2006

Go Falcons!

Here's our little Falcons fan! She was saying "GO FALCONS!" during the game today. They won 32-10. Don't worry-even though we live in Tennessee we're still pulling for our Georgia teams!


We got a surprise visit from the Raglands yesterday. What a treat! Here is a picture of their family of four. Abigail loved having Lainey and John Stanley over to her apartment. Lainey wore Abigail's flip flops and Abigail wore Lainey's sandals. Girls trading shoes-how typical of girlfriends! We love you guys!

 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

keri said...

what an adorable cheerleader! just hope she doesn't become a dallas cowboy cheerleader some day. john won't approve of that, huh!?
what fun to have surprise visitors yesterday!!

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

I'm so glad I got to see you, Abigail, and your mom, too! We love y'all, special friends!

Anonymous said...

Hey hey! I was just catching up on your posts and read the Isaiah 43 passage- what beautiful words; they carried me through so many lonely nights of homesickness while I was in Spain this summer. I miss you guys a ton- give Abigail an extra kiss for me.

Robyn said...

Such a cute picture. Even though we are in Titan country, we will always be Falcons fans. Abby and Andrew on the other hand though are going to be a University of Tennessee cheerleader and football player for Halloween.

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys so much!!Abigail is a little doll! and what great fun to have the 4 Raglands for a visit!!