Friday, October 13, 2006

Sesame Street Personality Quiz

I took the Sesame Street personality quiz today. I'm not sure I agree with it, but it was fun anyway. Give it a try!



You Are Bert
Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!
You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you
You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil
How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others


http://www.blogthings.com/thesesamestreetpersonalityquiz/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say Lisa...That really doesn't sound ANYTHING like you, With the exception of loveable. Kind of a crazy sounding quiz; I'm scared to take it!

Anonymous said...

How funny! I took it and I'm Ernie! Can't wait to see you on Sat.!

keri said...

it said i was cookie monster. now what does that say about me!!?? yes, i love to eat!!