Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Giving Thanks

So many things to be thankful for this year...

a husband who loves me tenderly and is my best friend
a new baby on the way
a precious daughter who makes me smile every day
a wonderful, loving extended family
feeling settled here in Hixson
provision of all our needs
old friends and new ones
my body pillow : )
coffee on cold nights
comfy stretchy maternity clothes
email
kisses from Jon and Abigail
yummy Thanksgiving food
being able to worship with the body of Christ
good books
knowing we are right where God wants us to be
knowing God is aware of all our needs, big and small
knowing God wraps me in His loving arms every day, in spite of my sin and shortcomings

just to name a few...

I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am thankful for you and the impact you each have had on my life.

6 comments:

David, Christy, Hannah and Jacob said...

Can I just say that your list and mine look surprisingly similar - even the part about the body pillow and a new baby on the way....

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
The Jacksons will be forever thankful for the impact you had (still have) on Lillie and Will's lives! Maybe only in Eternity will you know fully! We love you and can't wait to meet Ava. Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Jeanine

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing your "thanks!" We miss you all!

Kelly said...

So much to be thankful for! thanks for sharing.

keri said...

hope the huggins had a nice thanksgiving! i enjoyed reading your list.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I forgot to call you and tell you how thankful we are for your family on Thanksgiving. What would my life look like without my Leese? Can't wait to see you again.
Love, AE