Thursday, November 30, 2006

Some pics...

Just thought I would share some pictures from the past couple of weeks...







 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! I decided to check your blog about 10 minutes after you posted the pics. Abigail is growing so quickly as is your tummy. :)
Miss you,
ae

keri said...

fun! your hair is getting so long! abigail is such a cutie. oh and thanks for sharing that piper quote...its a great one...

Kim said...

What a lovely family! And...one on the way,how exciting! I found your blog through *a spacious place* and just wanted to say hi! I love that Piper quote,too!

Kelly said...

I am loving the picture of your daughter with the hat--priceless!! you have a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

It's so good to see you all again - even if it's only in pictures! I recognize that shirt:) Jordyn still asks about Abigail once a week or so. There were a couple with three kids that were looking at the house yesterday. They walked around and stood outside for about 30 minutes before they left. Soon you may have the sale of your house to add to your list of thanks.
Kimi

Kim said...

Sure,you can add me...I'll do the same!