Here is a tummy shot for those of you I haven't seen in a while! Like my basketball? I'm feeling it! Only a few more weeks and my basketball will be a baby in my arms!
Are you bigger than you were with Abigail? It looks like it from the pic...but it's hard to compare. But that's not to say that you don't look great! =) Give me a call when you get the chance...I'd love to catch up.
"What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow." - Martin Luther
7 comments:
Congratulations! I didn't know that you were expecting.
Are you bigger than you were with Abigail? It looks like it from the pic...but it's hard to compare. But that's not to say that you don't look great! =) Give me a call when you get the chance...I'd love to catch up.
You look great! Just the perfect size!
You look so cute , Lisa! We can't wait to meet Ava!
Look at baby Ava gettin' so big! What day does she come on (dec 17th)?
I love tummy shots, you are so stinkin' cute. I am so excited for you, can't wait to hear the news.
your belly is just so cute :) i love that little basketball....i can't wait to see that little b'ball in person!! not much longer!
Post a Comment