Hi all! Our little Ava Grace arrived last night (12/8) at 8:22 and is SOOO beautiful! She weighed 6 pounds and 15 ounces and Mommy, Daddy, Big Sister Abigail and family are full of joy! Here are some pictures. I'll post more info when I get home!
i'm so glad i got to see her and hold her today...she is beautiful and i'm so thankful she arrived safely and she is healthy! welcome to the world baby ava!
It was so great to see you guys today and meet Ava. She's just perfect! Hope the transition home is a smooth one and your family of four stays happy and healthy! We love you guys, Julie and Mike
Hello Jon and Lisa, Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful little girl! I'm sorry that Jason and I weren't able to visit at the hospital, but know that we are praying for you and thinking of you often. Happy first day home with your sweet family of four. Love, Jennifer and Jason
YAY!! We're so glad she's here! You're right - she does favor Abigail and is so beautiful! I cannot believe we were sick on the weekend you had her :( We WILL get up to Chatt. soon to see all 4 of you. All our love...
Congrats! She is beautiful!! I'm so excited for all of you If you guys happen to be up to visitors before Friday, let me know.=) If not, I'll see you all after Christmas! Love ya'll
Welcome Baby Ava! We're so glad you are here. We would have loved to come meet you, but everyone is sick and your mommy and daddy would worry if you caught a cold at two days old. We already love you though and are praying for you. Love you all Sara, Andy, Tyler and Jackson
Praise the Lord for one more amazing princess to raise!! I know you are so thrilled!! We really wish we could be there too! Take care of yourselves and enjoy your new daughter! She will never be one week old again!!!!
"What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow." - Martin Luther
15 comments:
i'm so glad i got to see her and hold her today...she is beautiful and i'm so thankful she arrived safely and she is healthy! welcome to the world baby ava!
It was so great to see you guys today and meet Ava. She's just perfect! Hope the transition home is a smooth one and your family of four stays happy and healthy! We love you guys, Julie and Mike
Hello Jon and Lisa,
Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful little girl! I'm sorry that Jason and I weren't able to visit at the hospital, but know that we are praying for you and thinking of you often. Happy first day home with your sweet family of four.
Love, Jennifer and Jason
She is gorgeous! I'm so glad everything went as planned and can't wait to hear the details. We look forward to meeting her. Love, Keri Young
YAY!! We're so glad she's here! You're right - she does favor Abigail and is so beautiful! I cannot believe we were sick on the weekend you had her :( We WILL get up to Chatt. soon to see all 4 of you. All our love...
Congrats! She is beautiful!! I'm so excited for all of you
If you guys happen to be up to visitors before Friday, let me know.=) If not, I'll see you all after Christmas! Love ya'll
So beautiful! Congratulations--I bet big sis is very proud!
Welcome Baby Ava! We're so glad you are here. We would have loved to come meet you, but everyone is sick and your mommy and daddy would worry if you caught a cold at two days old. We already love you though and are praying for you. Love you all Sara, Andy, Tyler and Jackson
Oh, She is so precious! Congrats to you all. YOu are in my thoughts and prayers as you take this swee one home.
She is beautiful. I am so glad to hear that went well and I can't wait to hear the story. Welcome baby Ava, you were loved before you got here.
Ava and mommy look gorgeous!!! Congratulations! What a blessing...and the picture of Ava,you,and Abigail is so darling!
Kim
Welcome Ava! Can't wait to hear the story and see more pictures!
Praise the Lord for one more amazing princess to raise!! I know you are so thrilled!! We really wish we could be there too! Take care of yourselves and enjoy your new daughter! She will never be one week old again!!!!
Congratulations. Ava is beautiful. I am so happy for your family. Having 2 girls is a blast!
Claire Weaver
She is so beautiful , you guys!! Congrats and I can't wait to see you all and meet her!
Post a Comment