Here are a couple of pictures from today of our sweet new baby! She is doing well and is a very good baby. She is one week old today!Abigail is a good helper and always wants to hold Ava in her lap. She even helped me change Ava's diaper today! Her comment though was that Ava "smells like egg salad"-I guess it really was time to change her diaper!

10 comments:
I can't wait to meet her and see you guys! She's such a cutie!
She is so beautiful!
What a beautiful baby girl you two have! Praise God for His "good and perfect gifts"! Abigail looks so cute sitting next to her tiny sister. We are so excited for you and hope that you are getting some rest.
Kathy (for the Napiers)
Lisa, what a precious baby girl! I loved the picture of Abigail just resting her head on the bobby and gazing at Abigail. I can't wait to meet her. Love you!!!
I bought that same pink/green frogs outfit as our "girl take-home" outfit when I had Miles Avery. And I saw it on Rebecca at ELCC - we all must have great taste! She's beautiful!
lisa...glad things are going well! abigail looks huge sitting next to her!! i'm sure you think she seems much bigger now. give ava kisses for me.
oh...and i love the egg-salad comment. very funny!
She is so cute! I know you must be enjoying her!
Kim
awesome pics!
Hi dear Lisa and John, too. We are so happy for you with your new precious Ava. Enjoy every moment of these fleeting days with her.
Post a Comment