Tuesday, December 05, 2006



Well, here is one final shot of me before I lose my big belly! For those of you who haven't heard, I am scheduled to be induced this Sunday. I'm feeling like I could go into labor at any moment though! I am busy "nesting," trying to get things done before Ava arrives, as well as resting as much as I can. It's hard to believe this pregnancy is almost over and life is about to change dramatically! I am also trying to enjoy my sweet Abigail as much as I can this week. It's a little sad to think this one on one time with her is coming to a close. It has been such a fun time and I thank God for every minute. I see God's sovereignty so much in the timing of this new little one after our miscarriages...from extra time with Abigail, time for me to feel settled here and make some new friends before I have to stay in for a while, and the Lord's presence felt in a special way these past 2 years...I praise Him for His great grace in our lives.
My dad will be updating my blog with pictures, so check back with me throughout the week! We appreciate your prayers-that all will go smoothly and that we'll experience God's presence in a special way through this special event. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

Wow! I just can't believe she's almost here! We can't wait! And you are so smart to savor these next few days with Abigail while Ava is still in your tummy :) We love you guys.

Kim said...

Lisa-my new blogging friend! I will be praying for you...I knew you were expecting,but I didn't know it was this soon! I love the name Ava....we have an Abigail,too...she is my second oldest. Evie is next,so we like similar names!

I know you are excited to meet your new little one! Praying all goes easy for you and that Abigail adjust well to a new little sister. These are very sweet days! There is nothing like the blessing of new life!

Kim

keri said...

it is a little strange saying goodbye to the days with only little abigail! but once ava comes, you won't imagine life without her....they always just seem to make their way into the family with ease...and you can't imagine life any different! i can't wait to meet her and to see you soon!!

Kelly said...

Lisa,
I remember going from one to two, and what a big change that will be--trying to find balance with mothering two after having all that precious one-on-one time with your firstborn. Amazingly, God exponentially grows that love so that you have enough for both. I will be praying for you and your family. Enjoy this amazing time in your life!

David, Christy, Hannah and Jacob said...

Lisa,

First of all, you look amazing! I hope that you are feeling even half as amazing as you look! I can totally identify with your feelings about losing that time with Abigail. I am already mourning it's loss and I am only 10 weeks pregnant! I will miss it so much! But I have confidence that seeing the two of them interacting and loving each other will make those feelings disappear. I will be praying for you and especially that you would go before Sunday! Go girl! Push hard!!!!

Anonymous said...

At the top of the site it says "View My Complete Profile."

I think we are.

Congratulations on your expanded family - and soon to be deflated tummy.