Sunday, January 07, 2007
Happy Anniversary Wyatts!
Today is my sister and brother in law's one year anniversary. Congratulations to you both! You have both blessed and encouraged me. Your marriage is a beautiful picture of love and joy. Justin, sorry you're not in the picture :) I just really like this one of my sissy and me! May you have many more years of love and laughter together. I love you both!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Wow-you defintely look like sisters!
Thanks sissy! You're the best! We love you and Jon and are thankful for your friendship and love.
fine leave me out...I'm putting a picture of me and Jon on our fridge! :) Thanks for the anniversary post! We love you guys greatly and we are so thankful for your ministering of God's grace to us
And the gals of ELCC were blessed by all the wedding goodies at our women's retreat post wedding! Yea! Great picture!
Why Lisa, I never knew you had a sister! Boy, you look nothing alike! Who would have known!
(remember my reaction to seeing you two at the mall??)
Love,
Jeanine
Y'all are such beautiful people! Congrats to Christy!
Post a Comment