Monday, January 29, 2007

My girls

I have to brag a little on my girls. Abigail has been doing great with her potty training. She has worn panties all day long for two days now (minus bedtime and naptime) with no accidents! We even have been to the mall and out to eat a couple of times. It won't be long before I know where all the public bathrooms are! And Ava has slept for 5 straight hours the past 2 nights. Yeah! Okay, I'm done now. : )

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Brag all you want, those are some pretty big accomplishments. 5 hours of sleep is almost all night, woo hoo!!

Kim said...

Such great progress! Great job,mommy!!!

Kim

Melissa said...

I'm happy to hear about anyone's potty success - since we're having none!

Anonymous said...

yay for the little hugginsies...and their mommie too!! ...been thinking about you all lately...drop me a line sometime if you have a moment...

Anonymous said...

yeah, girls! Lisa, wanna come work with Jonah for me?!