Saturday, February 17, 2007

Ava

Here are some recent pictures of Ava for those of you who haven't gotten to see her in a while. She is growing so fast and is so sweet. Her smiles are contagious!



Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, she is soooo cute! You are right about her smile; she had me smiling right back. Does Abigail like to help you bathe Ava? It is one of Connor's favorite things to do.

Anonymous said...

I have the sweetest nieces ever:) Give her a big hug and kiss for me and tell her Aunt Christy loves her very much. Love you sissy!

Melissa said...

Wow - she has really changed! Keep the pictures coming so we can keep up!

Robyn said...

She is so cute. She no longer has the newborn look anymore and she is precious. We are still wanting to come down sometime.

Anonymous said...

can't believe how different she looks! how about some abigail updates too!

keri said...

she is a cutie pie. i'm thinking she is looking more like jon? does she? thanks for posting pics...so we can watch her grow through cyberspace (instead of the alternative, better option of in person!!) miss you!

Anonymous said...

She definitely has some of your expressions. I can't wait to see her in person! Amanda

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! I'm thinking she looks like you, Lisa!
love you guys!

Anonymous said...

so cute! I've come back just to get another smile. =)