Our first Chattanooga snow! I told Abigail to go look out the window after she woke up this morning, and she came running in our room saying, "I saw snow!" She was so excited. Jon took her out in it this morning-some of the youth were sliding down the big hill in front of the church-and they went to join the fun. Ava and I were happy to be warm and cozy inside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love that picture and I'm jealous of the pretty snow! We just got a little bit of ice, but nothing to write about. Love you! Sissy
Love it! We wondered who made all those tracks on the hill! :)
Look at that sweet girl with her daddy. We had snow too, or maybe large pieces of ice scattered around...
Mason has never seen snow! It snowed the night we brought him home from the hospital, but none since then. I think he might think it only happens on TV!
how pretty! hannah remembers snow but the boys have no clue!
Post a Comment