Thursday, February 08, 2007
Better keep a closer eye...
This is what happens when I am too focused on my computer and don't pay enough attention to what Abigail is doing. Those are little happy face stickers on their faces in case you couldn't tell. Notice too the coloring on the tray of the swing. That was another surprise from a couple of weeks ago! Ava takes Abigail's games pretty well. She's pretty laid back like her mommy. Ava will be 2 months old tomorrow. She has definitely lost her newborn look and gets cuter every day! She has been such an easy baby and is so sweet. I'm trying to catch one of her smiles on camera but haven't been able to yet. I'll post one when I do! Abigail is becoming more and more a little girl every day. Her vocabulary is amazing. I asked her a question the other day, and her answer was "Absolutely!" I don't know where she learned that one-probably from a teacher at church or preschool. Some things she loves right now are play-dough, playing around the house in nothing but panties, playing hide and seek with Daddy, making up songs, and going to school and church. She makes me laugh out loud every day. What a gift!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
you can't blame the girl for trying to accessorize her little sister! so cute. just wait til its actual marker on her face!
Abigail looks so happy! Isn't it funny how kids have the most fun when Mommy isn't there to spoil the fun. I was on the computer yesterday too much also. When I went outside to check on the kids, I found Shelby covered in dirt and huge piles of dirt on the deck. Cooper had been dumping buckets of dirt on her head. They both had big smiles and Shelby seemed to have enjoyed it!
I think number 2 has to be laid back - there's not a lot of other options. Miles Avery endures much more than he probably should. It's a fine line between fun/crazy/play/giggling and someone crying!
She got "absolutely" from Miss Shannon!
So adorable!
Kim
They're so beautiful , Lisa! We missed you guys last Sunday! Heard Jon's ceremony was great! We love you guys!
Post a Comment