Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Our new house!

Here are some pictures from our new house. It's a ranch that was built in 1960, but has been well taken care of and updated in many ways. We are really loving it already!
It's so wonderful to be in a house again.

This is the girls' room. Pink!

Abigail loves it-she tells me everyday her favorite color is pink, as if I would forget!




The kitchen has a new dishwasher and sink, as well as a tile backsplash. You can't see them, but the wall below the chair rail is blue and the top is cream. Eventually we'll do something else in there-maybe beadboard. Not right away though.

We love the green walls in our living room!

This is the office/playroom, or as we have been calling it, "the blue room"-appropriate I guess!

Our back deck is partially covered and is pretty big. We have already enjoyed this so much! Abigail absolutely loves having a yard to run around in!


This is our bedroom. You're looking at almost the whole room in this picture.

We could barely fit our furniture in it!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! I had no idea this was imminent (or if I did, I managed to forget)! I know this has been a looong time coming, so I'm really happy for you guys. Did you guys paint, or was it already those great colors?

BTW, please tell Jon we appreciated his message the other day. It was very kind of him to call!

Can't wait to see you soon!

Robyn said...

I love the colors. Our living room is green and it is such a soothing color. I am so happy for y'all. Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

i hope you haven't been walking on Abigail's rug!

Anonymous said...

Hi little Lisa - my, my what a cute house for you Huggins'. I'm so happy to see you folks settled...miss you all.
I loved reading Tim Keller's note regarding your B/Study....wow, powerful and spoke to my heart too. Thanks for sharing, love Colleen..........Sam's in South Africa for 10 days and David and I are sharing the kids, WOW!

Melissa said...

Great house! It's no "Flowery Branch," but it's home now!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to visit! It looks great & cozy! :) love ya'll!

Dani said...

I love it! Very cute;) Great colors.

Kelly said...

What a beautiful home you have!

Anonymous said...

it looks great! so exciting to be out of the apartment and into a house-it must feel like a mansion. So glad you guys are all moved in and settled.