
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Birthday boy!
Happy Birthday to my love! Jon turns 29 tomorrow, April 15th. He's finally as old as I am. I like to say this because I'm three whole months older than he is! I'm so happy that the Lord put him in my life (or me in his, depending on how you look at it!), and that I have had the privilege of knowing and loving him for these years. It is truly a joy to live life with you, Jon. May we have many more years! It only gets sweeter with time! May you experience the Lord in new ways this year, honey. I love you!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
So sappy, but sugar sweet. :)
Happy Birthday, Jon! We are also thankful that God brought both of you (and your little ones) into our lives, as well.
Love, the youngs
Happy Birthday to Jon! What a neat gift to baptize his daughter on his birthday!... and to have all of you guys' family with you!
That 2nd to the bottom picture does not look like him- his eyes look dark brown.
29! Jon, you are catching up with us (if we could just hit PAUSE on our ages)! And I read about Ava's baptism - can't wait to see the pictures. What a special day for your covenant family!
happy birthday jonny boy! hope you had a great day today. we miss you around here!
Happy Birthday Bro! It was wonderful to spend Sunday with all of you. I like the last picture posted...tan & manly. :) oh and I'm sure thats a Dr. Pepper sitting in front of him. hahah
Post a Comment