Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day


I love being a mommy! I had a special day today and I felt very loved. Abigail greeted me this morning with a card and a present. The card Abigail picked out for me had Snow White on the front and said "Thanks for always loving me..." the inside said "even when I'm Grumpy!" She was so proud to give it to me. I thank God that I get to be Abigail and Ava's mommy. They are my precious girls!

4 comments:

keri said...

what a sweet photo of you 3! glad you had a nice day!!

Melissa said...

Great picture (love your background - it beats the ELCC background we had)! I got a Mickey Mouse card from my boys (guess our kids were in a Disney mood for Mother's Day)! You're girls are precious and blessed to have you for their mommy!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture; that's a framer for sure. It is a blessing to celebrate this God-appointed job even when it's hard. So glad you had a good day! Amanda

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture of you and your girls! See you soon, friend!