Friday, May 04, 2007

Silly faces of Abigail

I'm not sure where she learned this (maybe she just figured it out), but Abigail loves to make this silly face. I have had a hard time lately getting her to smile for pictures. She would much rather do this...I can only pray she outgrows this little phase. It would be pretty embarrassing to make that face for her senior pictures one day.... : )






9 comments:

Keri said...

I think my favorite funny face is Ava's in the second picture. :)

Anonymous said...

Who is that handsome fella with Abigail? Let's hope he isn't still attached to that pacifier for his Senior pictures! :)
Amanda

keri said...

she is sure to pass this phase eventually...she'll only move to the next silly phase! :) it is quite funny to look at. and good thing you captured it on camera so you can remember it!

Anonymous said...

she's such a cutie-pie! Keep the pictures coming!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I love seeing them all together. She really likes making that face :) Give her a hug from Aunt Christy!

Anonymous said...

Wow she really does love to make that face! Ava seems to have a few silly faces of her own.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry...she will! ;0

Lance said...

Too cute and the the pose is all too familiar. This is (was?) a favorite of Connor's. Thanks for sharing the photos, I've not seen the silly side of Abigail before!

Anonymous said...

hmmm..I'm not sure if I ever grew out of that phase