Friday, June 22, 2007

He still loves us...

Abigail has been at Music Camp this week at our church. It's our version of VBS where the kids learn songs (the older ones learn a musical), and they present it to the parents tonight. I have been helping with Abigail's class, and it has been so much fun to see her in action! Of course I think she is the smartest and cutest one there! : ) She has really gotten into the singing and knows the songs with all the motions. She can't wait to get up on the stage and perform! I may try to post some video of her little program tonight if I can figure it out.
This morning on the way to church, Abigail started talking about the Bible and Jesus. She told me the Bible was Jesus telling us what we should do. Then she said, "But if we don't do what Jesus tells us to do, He still loves us anyway." I was so blessed to hear her say that. I'm not sure if she was remembering something from Music Camp or just something we had told her, but I pray she really understands and believes that her whole life. Praise Jesus that He really does love us, even when we don't do what He says! What a wonderful Savior!

3 comments:

Dani said...

How sweet! And a confirmation that what you live is making sense to her little heart. It is exciting to see them start to "get it".

Melissa said...

WOW! Maybe Abigail could teach me!

keri said...

ah...wow!! what a precious thing to come out of her mouth!! faith of a child...we can learn from that!