Thank you for the pics of Josiah! I think the one of Abigail and Ava is my favorite of them so far. What sweet sisters; you can tell they already enjoy each other. Amanda
Boy, your nephew has quite a head of hair, a beautiful little face and complexion! But, you already knew that! :) Your girls are adorable too! What different experiences your sister will have starting out with a boy!
"What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow." - Martin Luther
6 comments:
Hey Lisa! Just found your blog spot. I love it! Now I can keep track of you all the way in Tennessee. Your children are beautiful. Congratulations!
Keren :)
Cutie Cutie. :)
Josiah told us he has the best cousins in the world! We love you guys.
Thank you for the pics of Josiah! I think the one of Abigail and Ava is my favorite of them so far. What sweet sisters; you can tell they already enjoy each other.
Amanda
Boy, your nephew has quite a head of hair, a beautiful little face and complexion! But, you already knew that! :) Your girls are adorable too! What different experiences your sister will have starting out with a boy!
Sweet, sweet pictures! What a beauty that Josiah is, and I love that last one of the girls!
Post a Comment