Here's a comparison picture of Abigail and Ava at about the same age. Abigail crawled at 7 months, and Ava looks like she will soon. She's 6 1/2 months now. She rocked back and forth on her hands and knees this afternoon. She really wants to move! You can really see the difference in their coloring too in these pictures. We affectionately call Ava our "white baby" : ) Notice too Ava's little dimple in her cheek. I'm not sure if I've posted another picture that shows it as clearly as this one. Abigail definitely had more hair than Ava does now, and it was already much curlier. Abigail's hair is in a little ponytail in this picture. Can't quite do that with Ava's hair yet!
Having two girls is so much fun. They are truly a gift from the Lord!
Let me know your impressions on their similarities and differences!
Abigail Joy
Ava Grace


12 comments:
Well, I didn't know Abigail back when, but I sure think Ava is a cutie pie at 7 months. :) They really don't look much alike, but I still can't decide who looks like who. I think Ava looks more like you. I'm not sure I answered your question, but anyway.
Just like you and your sister, they look very much alike except for the coloring
I think Abigail looks more like the Huggins side and Ava looks a lot like her Papa George. :)
Miss you guys!
Both dolls, that's for sure! I think Ava looks more like you than Abigail did at this stage.
They're both so sweet, Lisa! Definitely sisters, but they each have their own look! I bet it is fun to have two girls!
Abigail still looks just like that baby picture to me! I thought they looked a lot more alike until I saw those pictures side by side. I think they definitely look like sisters, but Abigail's a little more 'Jon' and Ava's a little more 'Lisa'. They are such awesome little girls!!!
So glad someone shares my favorite pastime - comparing pictures of my children when they were the same age! Both complete cuties - but their coloring is slightly different!
i can't believe ava is 6 1/2 months already! i think your girls are both unique and definitely have different faces. they are both adorable!
They look really different in those pictures to me. They defiitely have their own look and their own personalities. So fun! :)
I'm so glad you put those pictures up. They are both adorable. You are right about Ava being the "white baby". I think you can tell they are sisters but don't look too much alike. That's the way my sister and I favor each other too.
Just both sweet, sweet with happy smiles. Enjoy these precious gifts from God...
Abigail soooo looks like Abigail! You won't ever mix up their little baby pictures. I know about the skinny baby with Tyler, but Jackson introduced me to big, solid oak baby...I think I prefer the skinny baby-now that mine are only half a pound apart I feel silly telling Tyler he's too big to be carried!
Post a Comment