Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Okay, so maybe this won't be a completely wordless wednesday...I just have a couple of things to say : )This picture is of Abigail with her water wings on swimming alone for the first time. She was so excited!
I also just had to share a couple of things Abigail said today. This morning when she was getting dressed, Abigail said, "Mommy, my bottom hurts. I think I need to exercise." I still haven't figured out her logic on that one...
And then a little later she was playing with Ava and said, "Mommy, I like Ava Boo. Let's keep her." I assured her that we would!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Can't wait to meet your Ava Boo! And see how big Abigail has become in person!

The Wyatts said...

Abigail amazes me with her comments. Those are hilarious. I love all three of the Huggins girls!

Donna said...

So funny, Lisa! Abigail cracks me up! We missed seeing you last night at the softball game!