Abigail has done some cute things lately...this afternoon I recorded her singing this song they sang in her class at church this morning.
This afternoon Abigail was walking around yelling, "Samuel!" I asked her who was calling Samuel, and she said, "Then he got up and said who is that man calling me?" I asked her again who it was, and she whispered, "God!"
Jon was telling Abigail how pretty and sweet she is, and she said, "Would you like to eat me since I'm so sweet?"
We love our little girl so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
That's Josiah's favorite song. He was singing along with Abigail and doing the motions too :) I love the Samuel story too. It's amazing how much she understands already! We love all you Huggins!
Oh my gosh! I've never heard that song in this country...but anytime I've sung with kids in Ecuador, that's what they sing! :) Ok, maybe I'm a little more excited about that than most of the rest of the world would be.
I wish you and your sweet girls were closer! Love you!
PRECIOUS!! sounds like ava wanted to chime in, too!
Mason loves that song! I can't wait to show him Abigail's video!
So sweet!! It sounds like she's ready for the children's choir!
Ok, THAT brought a smile to my face :) Can't wait to show that to Lainey! Love y'all. Deborah
It brought a smile to my face, too.
I've become addicted to posting Youtube videos of our kids. It's awesome to be able to capture moments to share with family and friends. Beautiful girls!
Love it. I also love hearing Ava in the background.
Oh My!!! Your daughter is ADORABLE!!! Such a precious example of how big God is that he can create such a beatiful little girl. I hope you are cherishing all of these moments.
Keren
PS I heard Ava singing along too!
I've never done this blog thing before, but Jon mentioned it earlier and I wanted to check it out...I was so excited to see that the lesson we did on Samuel made an impression on Abigail, and that she came to know that song so well--I'm excited to show Rachel! Thanks for that encouragement!
Post a Comment