I love that it always take us parents a little while to "capture the moment" - our little ones are not always willing, or the camera is no where to be found - or the child is completely naked (like when Miles Avery started walking)! Great job Ava!
"What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow." - Martin Luther
7 comments:
I love that it always take us parents a little while to "capture the moment" - our little ones are not always willing, or the camera is no where to be found - or the child is completely naked (like when Miles Avery started walking)! Great job Ava!
Awww...I wanna' see it for real! :) Miss you, Leese!
Yeah for Ava!! What a sweetie. I want to see it in person too.
Love, Amanda
She's so sweet and growing up too fast!
Now I have to admit, that was pretty cute!
I saw her wave in the nursery last Sunday! No one waved at her first, she just waved to one of the other babies. It was soooo cute!
I can't believe she is waving already and I haven't even met her yet. She is adorable.
Post a Comment