Monday, July 23, 2007
Happy Birthday blog!
We went to Coolidge Park with some friends last night, and as Abigail played in the fountains, I was remembering my first blog post was about Abigail playing in the fountains at the Mall of Georgia about a year ago. I just checked, and it turns out my first post was on July 23rd, exactly a year ago! It has been a fun blogging year. I have to say thank you to Sam and Keri for talking me into starting a blog. Here is a picture of Abigail from last night at the park, and one of Ava too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I think your blog paved a path for our friendship and gave us an instant vulnerability with each other that probably would have taken a lot more time and effort than it did. I love your blog and am so thankful for the window into your world that it gives me. :)
BTW - cute pics of those beautiful girls.
Happy blogday, Lisa! I'm so glad you did start one and that we've been able to keep up with you and your precious family in this way. We love you!
It's been great to watch the girls grow via the blog! The next best thing to you guys being here!
i'm SOO happy you started this blog...even though you are gone, i still feel connected to you through your posts! thanks for keeping up with it and showing off those sweet girls! love you!
Post a Comment