Here are some pictures from the week. We had lots of fun in all of our adventures!
Bathtime for Ava
Holding Josiah at the Fourth of July picnic at North River Baptist Church (my sister and brother-in-law's church) Abigail loving on her cousin
Ava and her baby friend
Jordyn, Abigail, and Lainey played together at the Mall of Georgia play area
Getting ready to go swimming at Grammy and Papa George's neighborhood pool... three strollers and lots of gear! (all for an hour at the pool!)






6 comments:
It looks like you gals filled your week with lots of fun. I hope it was enough to distract you from John being gone. If you are like me, tomorrow cannot come soon enough. I have been praying for you.
Precious pictures, and I love the one of you and Josiah.
Lainey looks a little abused there with Abigail! Josiah is precious.
What a great time together. I cherish it all and wish we could do it all over again except of course have Jon with us! You have made it and I am so proud of you! You are quite a wonderful mom, daughter and friend! I miss you and the girls but happy Jon is on his way home and you can be reunited as a family.
Love,
Grammy/Mom
The pic with Josiah took me by surprise - I was expecting Ava to be in your lap, but had to look twice! Cute!
Fun, fun! I love all these pictures! So glad Jon is home. Hello to Grammy and Papa George, too!
Post a Comment