Thursday, July 05, 2007

Kenya

Well, we're on day 6 of Jon's Kenya trip...3 more to go! Please keep up your prayers for him and for me! I'll post more soon!

5 comments:

David, Christy, Hannah and Jacob said...

Lisa,

I'm sure you are beginning to feel the pains of being a single parent with Jon gone for so long! I hate it when David is gone even for a weekend! But I know Jon is having a great time and learning so much about God's heart for the nations. Keep him in your prayers, as I'm sure they are needing it! We will be praying as well, for both of you!

Christy and David

Anonymous said...

Hey Leese! I have been praying for Jon throughout this trip...just did this morning in fact! I just got back from taking my roommate to the airport and she's on her way to Nairobi with a team from Buckhead Church/Northpoint. Wow!! Can't wait to hear about Jon's adventures! Love you! PS: Ashley Hunt Martin is going to give birth any day now! Yay!

Kerry said...

Praying!

Carol Hoffman said...

I will be glad when he is back too! You both are in my prayers as well as the girls.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

You're almost there, Lisa! Love you!