Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pictures from Jon's Trip

Here are some pictures from Jon's trip. They had an amazing experience there!

One of Jon's favorite little girls-Martha


Jon with some of the kids from the school the church sponsors



Jon in front of the Great Rift Valley


This was taken on their safari. They got really close to the elephants!



Kids from the school

7 comments:

Autumn said...

I know this may be tacky, but I want one! How did Jon not arrive back home with one of these precious babies? I am so thankful for the ministry his team did there. My roommate is still there until Sunday. Pray for her too :o) Autumn

Anonymous said...

Wow! What great pictures. Can't wait to hear all the stories behind them.
Love, Amanda

Melissa said...

It's so funny to see the "same" pictures as our group has brought home! Has Jon received his luggage yet?

Sammy said...

Those were great, can we see more?

Kerry said...

Those are great...Jon looks like he was really enjoying his time there.

They make me long for Ecuador!!!

(Of course, there isn't really much that doesn't make me long for Ecuador. :))

The Wyatts said...

Cool...When I looked at that second picture I didn't realize that Derek Webb went with you guys on the trip!:) JW

oofie goofie said...

I can't wait to hear their report on Sunday night!