Thursday, August 09, 2007

Wedding Pictures

Here are some pictures from the wedding. Abigail did a wonderful job as flower girl! She made it down the long aisle at the Berry College Chapel. I was so proud of her. Jon officiated the wedding and I was the matron of honor. It made for a busy weekend, but all in all the girls did great, and we had so much fun. I'm thankful to be a Huggins!

Abigail loving on Daddy-he looked handsome in his robe!

Gretchen was gorgeous-the picture of a glowing bride!

Ava was all smiles as usual


Gretchen and Zach, right after they said "I do!"

7 comments:

Sammy said...

What great pictures, it looks like a beautiful wedding and Abigail looks like a little princess

Keri said...

What a beautiful family! And what a beautiful wedding! Thanks for sharing those.

keri said...

you look beautiful...all of you huggins girls look so pretty! looks like a very joyous day for ya'll!

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

How gorgeous are y'all?!? Congrats to Gretchen and to you for making it through such a hectic weekend. Being the mother of a 2/3 year old flower girl is no simple feat!! :)
Love you!

Melissa said...

"Thankful" - what a great way to describe your "family-in-love" - as my mom says (not in-law)!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bride, and matron too! Not to mention the flower gilr...must be some good genes there. Oh and I love Melissa's family-in-love--it is great that you guys have that.

Donna said...

What fun! You and Abigail look gorgeous. That is neat that Jon's sister and my brother were married on the same day. Shelby and I had so much fun getting all fancied up!