Many new things begin this time of year. Abigail started her new year of preschool, I started leading a high school girls small group, our women's bible study begins this week, to just name a few. Everything feels fresh and new. I'm excitd to get in a routine after being on vacation last week. We had great trip, and it refreshed me to jump into my callings with excitement and energy.
I changed my blog address for security reasons. I searched my name on google, and my blog was the 3rd site to come up! I don't think I want to be quite that accessible, so I changed the address to the title of my blog, rather than my name. I also changed the name of my blog. The title comes from a song by Caedmon's Call that I discovered last week. I think it describes my calling perfectly. I pray that I will run to the Lord just like my girls run to me for every little thing!
He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Ps. 40:3
Sing to Him a new song...Ps. 33:3
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lam. 3:22-23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Fall - it is a perfect time for change! Thanks for keeping us updated!
i don't blame you for changing it...good idea! and i like the new name.
I like the new name too, atleast dirty sites don't come up..If I search my name porn sites are the first 2 pages!...I guess it's the bare.
I agree that the name change is a good idea and I love the name. I love the line that says "and all this time everything i've dreamed of has been right before my eyes. Oh how true! Sometimes when life does not turn out quite like we thought it would we struggle with looking at the good and blessed when all along it is staring us in the face. Oh, that I would always understand that and enjoy and count it all joy in the midst of places that don't seem like they fit into my life. I hope this makes some sense but maybe I just wrote it for myself.
I love you and am so proud of you!
Mom
Thanks for keeping us updated on your lives. I love this song, too! I love the line, "my cup runneth over and I worry about the stain." How sad--this is too often true in my own life! I prayed for you and I both today that we will relish the joys of motherhood and the many simple blessings in our lives.
Becky
Post a Comment