Monday, November 12, 2007

Pictures from the week

Here are the two chefs at The Creative Discovery Museum! I wonder what they're cooking up for us today?

Grammy sweetly played "hairlady" when she came to visit last week. Like her do? Don't worry, we took out all the barrettes before we went to lunch!

Friday we had a wonderful visit with our friends Deborah, Lainey, and John Stanley. Abigail and Lainey picked up right where they left off and had a great day together. Deborah and I had a great time catching up too. They will always be special friends to us.

When Deborah and I met, we were pregnant with our girls. Abigail and Lainey are 3 months apart, and Ava and John Stanley are 3 months apart as well. Ava was taking a nap when we took this picture! : )
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

Such a perfect day! We love y'all so much!