I was looking through some pictures of myself when I was about a year old, and this is what I found. I thought Ava looked like me, but I didn't realize how much until I saw these pictures. Wow!
The first and last picture is me, if you couldn't tell! : )


11 comments:
That's funny...I've always thought Ava looked like Papa George...but I never really though that about you.
Lots of beautiful girls in your family!!! :)
I knew it!! ;)
That's amazing! You're both beautiful.
It was great to see you and John in Atlanta.
Oh, you're both so cute. I thought she looked like Papa George too; I guess that's because you resemble him. Happy early Birthday to the sweet girl.
Amanda
I see some Abigail in that last one, the first is definately an Ava.
It's amazing to look at your baby pictures and see your child's face. I love that!
Wow, that's amazing! You're both precious. We loved visiting over the weekend! As always, you are greatly missed!
The first one confirms that all your girls belong to you. Don't you love that feeling. When you look at a picture and in your heart you think "Gosh, it does look like me." It was great to see you on Sunday. We miss your family and your sweet spirit.
You both are dolls and Abigail too! I know I am not the least prejudice about my girls.
Love,
Grammy/Mom
Wow!! I can't get over it! So beautiful!
Wow, that's really cool. Neither of my kids look anything like me, both are mini Martys.
Post a Comment