Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wordless Wednesday


(Notice Abigail opens her mouth too! )

Also, please pray today for Crystal, a friend from church. She just found out this week she has a rare and aggressive form of cancer. She will be undergoing chemo today, and if it doesn't take the doctors say she may only live another week or two. She has 7 young children. Please pray for her healing and strength for the family.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I mean, really...who doesn't open their mouth when feeding someone else??? Or is that one of those things I that I think everyone else does, too. Either way, I'm with ya' Abigail! :)

And, I'll be praying for Crystal...keep us updated.

Ashley said...

Been praying for Crystal since I read it. How is she?

And on a lighter note...Lyla thinks it's funny when I open up and say "ahhh" in an effort to get her to imitate me. She is catching on, though. :)