We have had an offer on our house! We are praying all the financing goes through and there are no surprises, so please pray with us! We're going to a service GracePointe is having on Sunday night so we will be meeting many of our soon to be friends then. We are also planning to do some house hunting while we are down. So please be in prayer for that too! The house we really liked has sold, so we'll see what the Lord has for us. We would really like to go ahead and put a contract on a house while we are there. It's exciting to see this all coming together!
I also wanted to share some pictures from the past couple of weeks. Enjoy!

6 comments:
I am so excited and praying!
Love,
Mom
That is great news about selling your house!
Your two girls are adorable! I'm going to miss them (and you).
Congratulations! I am praying that everything will go smoothly this time. Btw, your girls just keep getting cuter and cuter! =)
That's wonderful about your house; what a blessing! Keep us informed. We'll be praying for you this weekend. Love, Amanda
p.s. Hugs and kisses to those sweet girls.
That's fast!!!! Did it happen yesterday (the offer)? The Lord has a plan for you guys!
Lisa! I just saw this today... what's the udpate - is everything still proceeding well? And how did house hunting go this weekend???
Post a Comment