I think she might just be right? All I can say is it would be okay if that attire never was worn on my body again! Do I hear" I agree to that statement" from you girls? Love, Mom
"What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow." - Martin Luther
9 comments:
okay. That made my morning. hahah :)
Ha ha ha...that's awesome! :)
I think she might just be right?
All I can say is it would be okay if that attire never was worn on my body again!
Do I hear" I agree to that statement" from you girls?
Love,
Mom
Reminds me of A Christmas Story...FRAGILE. I love it!
That is just too funny! Thanks for sharing. Kathy
LOL!
HAHAHAHA. That is awesome!!!
That made me laugh so hard!! Thanks for sharing!!
Hahahaha!
Post a Comment