Thursday, March 27, 2008

Abigail was swinging with one of her new friends from GracePointe. This friend's mom was pushing them, and she said, "Abigail, you sure can pump your legs well when you swing. Who taught you to do that?" Abigail replied, "I don't remember. I guess it was God." : )

3 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

Hahaha. Wow, out of the mouth of babes, huh? :)

Carol Hoffman said...

She got that right. How proud I am of her and her understanding of who is the greatest teacher of all, God!
Love,
Grammy

Judy & Marvin said...

She makes me laugh so many times when you write about the things that come out of her mouth but,that little Abagail is right. "God" is there to teach, to provide, to love,and to encourage--- even when we "forget where we live sometimes"!! Hold on to that thought while you travel between homes and know that only HE sees the big picture. You are all in my prayers daily. Looking forward to having you back in Georgia real soon.
I love you guys,
Judy