Thursday, April 24, 2008
Abigail and I were playing outside today in the backyard. I told her I needed to run inside for a minute to get something, and she told me she wanted to come in with me. Otherwise, she said, she would be outside alone with just God. That would not be a bad thing because He would take care of her! I told her. Then she said, "Mommy, I prayed for my Hixson Tennessee friends last night. I prayed for Aiden, Rachel, and Evelyn." How sweet is that? : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How sweet and how tender the heart of my sweet Abigail. What a difficult thing to understand aloneness at any age the young and the old. Oh, how we need God and how blessed we are when we truly understand a tiny bit of His vast love for us!
Grammy
Love it!
Post a Comment