1. Jon and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on March 31st. We were able to get away for a night, just the two of us, and it was wonderful. We stayed at WinShape Retreat at Berry College-highly recommend it! It was so peaceful and quiet.
2. GracePointe is going well. We are really enjoying being a part of this church. It's been interesting to figure out how to juggle Jon working at home with two active little girls running around the house. Our house is pretty small and it's hard for us not to be on top of each other! But it's so nice to have Jon home during the day. He's been commuting one day a week, spending the night, and coming back the next day. Not too bad I guess. We are growing weary of being on the road though. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with where we're going and where we actually live!
3. To help with that situation, we are planning to move into a basement apartment in Forsyth County on April 21st. It's fully furnished, which means we can leave almost everything here. That's nice, except it won't really feel like home and we still won't feel very settled. But at least it will cut down on the driving. Please keep praying for our house to sell!

8 comments:
7 Years!? Holy cow! Congrats!
How good to see you guys! Congrats on your anniversary and some time away together. I really miss you two at church but I know God is using you where He has called you. Kathy N.
Who's house? Is it close to Roswell? :)
Congrats on seven years! We're already dreaming of how we can celebrate ours in September with a night away from the baby... can you believe it, she's not even born and we're already looking for an escape! What kind of parents are we? ;)
Congratulations!!
Let me know when you all are settled and we can get together for a playground play date!!
Congrats on your 7 years together! I echo Kathy. Scott and I both miss you guys very much at church!!
I'm praying that your house sells! I know how hard it is to be apart as a family, so it will be good to move close to Jon's job. When I was in 5th grade my Dad got transfered from Ohio to TN. We couldn't sell our house for almost a year. My Dad had to live in a little apartment on Signal Mt. while we stayed in Ohio. I missed him so much.
love, Donna
We're praying for you, sissy. Love you so much!
Congratulations on the anniversary - thanks for the winshape retreat tip!
We are really excited to have you guys back! I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch more - but you've been in my thoughts! We will pray that your house sells soon!
Post a Comment