Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Well, we're here in Georgia again! We moved yesterday into our basement apartment. It's a great place and I think it's going to work really well for us. It was emotional leaving Hixson yesterday, but the closer we got to Cumming the more excited I became. We know so clearly that this is the place God wants us to be and it's exciting to see all He has in store for us here! Truly the Lord has answered my prayers and made me like this temporary place more than I thought I would. We of course are still praying that our house sells soon, but we are really thankful for the Lord's provision. The girls are doing pretty well so far. This house has a big backyard with a swing set that they are already enjoying. Abigail told me when she was going to bed last night that she had a little sad feeling inside-it's amazing how in touch with her emotions she already is. It's been confusing for her to try to figure out why we're here, how long we'll be here, etc. She asked me yesterday when the people upstairs were going to move out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm so glad. Glad I got to see you yesterday. Glad you're feeling settled. Glad you're happy in your new home. Temporary housing isn't so bad, is it now? :)
Love you.
Poor Abigail - her sweet comment about a little sad feeling inside is so sweet and sad at the same time. I'm sure this is hard on all of you. I am so excited for y'all and this opportunity though! And I can't wait to hang out!
Welcome back to Georgia! Praising God for your safe return. I know that it seems so hard, especially for little Abigail, having to go through all these "changes" but I promise you, God has good purpose for each and every one.
When I was a child, my dad was in the Service (Marines), and we moved a lot!! (I know that it made me stronger today.) Life is always full of "change" and it is good to learn at an early age that no matter where we are----God will be there also. That never changes.
All the new people (even the ones upstairs) are there as part of God's Plan. Can't wait to hear the latest news and see how God is going to bless you!!
Love,
Judy
That's so exciting, welcome home guys! Sweet Abigail she is growing and changing so fast.
Post a Comment