Check out this blog a friend showed me. I had fun reading through it and I laughed out loud at some of her stories. Make sure to find her "gross out stories" section. : )
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman - what an awesome blog it is!
The Love Story section is my favorite. When I first discovered it, I had to read every Love Story entry, start to finish(it's titled "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels, and she's written 33 entries on it so far!), and Lance was like "you don't even know her! How can you spend so much of your time reading about her?" I guess it felt like I was reading a really good book.
I read her blog every day (almost), but haven't linked to it on my blog because she does use some curse words.
I love her recipes, and her photos are beautiful.
I entered one of her contests, and won! So, I'm a fan.
"What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow." - Martin Luther
4 comments:
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman - what an awesome blog it is!
The Love Story section is my favorite. When I first discovered it, I had to read every Love Story entry, start to finish(it's titled "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels, and she's written 33 entries on it so far!), and Lance was like "you don't even know her! How can you spend so much of your time reading about her?" I guess it felt like I was reading a really good book.
I read her blog every day (almost), but haven't linked to it on my blog because she does use some curse words.
I love her recipes, and her photos are beautiful.
I entered one of her contests, and won! So, I'm a fan.
I love The Pioneer Woman and read it everyday. I have made her cinnamon rolls and they are too die for.
A friend of mone told me about her about a month ago...love her recipes!
I got hooked on her love story, and keep coming back for the laughs ;)
Post a Comment