I guess it's time for an update on the life of the Huggins. It's been a crazy week or so with lots of happenings! First, we are doing a lease purchase on our house. A young couple is moving in with a little girl (it's nice to know they'll appreciate the pink room!) on June 1st. Since they needed to be in so quickly, we had to make a quick move on a house here. We already had a house in mind we knew we liked and were ready to make an offer on. They accepted our offer and we close on Thursday. It's a new house with lots of personality in a really cute neighborhood. It's just the kind of place we were hoping and praying for and we are very excited about it! Pray for us this week as we go to Chattanooga to pack up our house, pack up the basement apartment, and get all our stuff moved in to the new place Thursday.
I've been reminded again of the Lord's love to us through all this. It's easy to forget how much He loves us when things don't go the way we would choose. Sometimes it feels like the prayers hit the ceiling and God must not be listening...but when I think of the way I've been loved by my dad, and the way Jon loves our girls, I understand a little better how God thinks of us. Just because I'm not getting my way doesn't mean the Father isn't loving me. All He does in my life is done with a heart of love and compassion toward me, His child. I feel humbled at His blessing toward me, even when I doubt Him.
I will post some pictures of the house once we move in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey! Congrats on the housing developments! =)
I'm so excited for you. Hope you're all doing well. Love to all.
Oh, that is super news! I'm very happy for you all.
And, I agree with your comments about a father's love for his children. I think it's awesome how God has designed our lives, our world, so through it we can understand Him better.
Well said. I can't wait to see it all next week! :)
i can't wait to see the pictures! i'm so glad this period of waiting is over for you...i know how hard it is.
That's wonderful! Hey, and a better excuse to go to Dawsonville!
i'm waiting for pics!! :) i can't wait to see the house in person!!
Post a Comment