Here's a picture of our new place. Isn't it cute? : ) I'll post more pictures soon. We're getting settled here and loving it. We're also loving the neighborhood pool!!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay!! Congrats on your new house?? Are y'all in Stonehaven Pointe?
Lisa, you're house is too cute!!! I just love stack stone and the job on your house is beatiful. I hope you all enjoy many happy years there. God bless you and your family. --- Kathy N.
"What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow." - Martin Luther
8 comments:
Yay!! Congrats on your new house?? Are y'all in Stonehaven Pointe?
That is adorable! I love the shingles and stones. It looks European.
Lisa, you're house is too cute!!! I just love stack stone and the job on your house is beatiful. I hope you all enjoy many happy years there. God bless you and your family. --- Kathy N.
It's wonderful - really, really like that style a lot! Good job, you guys! Can't wait to come visit you in it. :)
Oh, Lisa, I love it and I'm so glad you guys are getting settled once again!!
Where is this house?
Your house is lovely and I know you'll make it a lovely home for your family! Wonderful to see God providing for you.
I love it! Is it brand new? Glad the girls are enjoying the pool and you guys are all settled in again.
Post a Comment