Sunday, July 20, 2008

As reported to me by Abigail's teacher at church this morning...

After resting her hand on her hip as she stood in front of the class, Abigail told her, "Ms. Annie, you shouldn't put your hand on your hip. That means you have an attitude. "

Uh, I guess we know who the one with the attitude is!

Another funny thing...
We've been working on words with Abigail. She is really starting to pick up on good and bad things she hears people say. One word we have told her not to say is stupid. The other day she was watching her favorite show, The Big Comfy Couch, and one of the characters said stupid. Abigail went up to Jon and said in disbelief, "Daddy! Mr. Bedhead said stupid! I don't know why he said that. He's a good man. " 

Ah, the challenges of teaching a 4 year old!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa! I miss you and Jon and the girls so much! We visited North Forsyth one Sunday...the one where you were on vacation! Anyway, please send me your new contact information. All I have are the old telephone and cell numbers. Even your e-mail didn't work! Love you and hope all is well. The girls are growing so much and are so beautiful! I love the stories!
Jeanine

Laura said...

I miss being Abigail's teacher! She is the perfect student - attentive and intelligent, and always wanting to do the right thing.