Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Crystal

A couple of months ago I posted about Crystal, a lady from our church with an aggressive form of cancer. She had an up and down battle, at one point being declared cancer free only to find the cancer had returned. Her condition had worsened over the last couple of weeks, and she went home to be with Jesus on Monday night. Please keep her husband, 7 young children, mom, and siblings in your prayers. Today would have been her birthday. 
Here is a link to her obituary if you'd like to read a little more about her. She was a precious lover of God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so saddened to hear the news about Crystal. She has been in my prayers daily for all these months and I felt that "together" we were fighting those battles with cancer. I celebrated her victories and cried through her trials. Now she is at HOME and at peace; no longer ill.

My heart goes out to her family. God's grace is sufficient and I pray He will meet them right where they are and strengthen their hearts.

We all have Heaven to look forward to for we are not of this world. So, this is not "Goodbye Crystal",it is simply, "Until we meet again".
God bless,
Judy