Yesterday was the first day of preschool for the girls. Abigail is going three days a week to the 4 year old class, and Ava is going to the mother's morning out class two days a week. I will be there two days as an aid, just floating around helping out as needed. So yesterday not only was the first day for the girls; it was also my first day back to work-outside the home- in over 4 years! The first day went well, and I think we are all going to enjoy the school routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
They're so cute! I have to admit, though, it makes me a bit sad because I have a picture of Rachel and Abigail on their first day of preschool last year. :(
Wow, Lisa, your hair looks great. Are those natural curls? How are you guys? How was your "first" day back at work outside the home?
I love keeping up with you all here. Thanks for allowing us to still share in your life from a few hours away.
Kathy
Love all three of those girls! :)
you three girls look so cute on your first day of school! :)
Those cute backpacks make them look so much older! Mason has been wearing his non-stop!
Post a Comment