Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My little athlete

This summer Abigail did a soccer and t-ball camp. She had 4 weeks of soccer and 4 weeks of t-ball. She had a tough time at first doing something new, but she finished well and ended up having a great time. Here are some pictures of her playing t-ball. She is really good at it. Jon has been pitching her balls in the backyard and she can hit them hard and far. She doesn't even need the tee. I think she gets those skills from her mommy. : )

Getting ready to field a grounder

Running the bases

Hitting off the tee with her teacher Miss Katie.

5 comments:

Keri said...

She's so cute! :)

Carol Hoffman said...

Oh my! This reminds me of you! I am so proud of her and proud of mommy and daddy for taking the time to get her involved. She is my delight!
Love,
Grammy

Kerry said...

Ha ha ha...she's not quite as "frail-looking" as her mommy and aunt. :)

Love you!

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

That's amazing, Lisa! I can't even get Lainey to touch a ball ;)

Julie Tiemann said...

So cute!! I havevn't seen you play softball, but if you're as good as Christy is, I know Abigail did in fact get her mad skillz from you. :)