Thursday, September 18, 2008

We'd like you to meet...

Meet the newest additions to our family, Madeline and Smokey (named by Abigail), 7 week old kittens. Jon surprised us all with them yesterday, and the girls are in love with them! They are so cute and are going to be so much fun. Abigail is taking her mommy role very seriously. Today she told one of them that his grandma was coming to see him-she was talking about me! It will be a miracle if both kittens survive all of Ava's affections. It kind of reminds me of the way Abigail treated Ava after she was first born!
Abigail meeting the kittens
Abigail and Madeline, or Maddie for short
Ava meeting Smokey
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Keri said...

They are SO cute!!

Julie Tiemann said...

Ohmygoodness, ohmygoodness! Sooo cute! Now we really must come visit you guys to get our kitten fix. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet the new family members! I imagine I'll be going home with more than a few scratches on my hand and upper arm as I wrestle with the little guys! Not to mention a couple dozen pictures to add to our collection!

Love,
Papa George

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! You will have so much fun and the girls will have lasting memories. Maybe we can put some doll clothes on them and stroll them in a stroller!
Have fun!
Love,
Mom/Grammy

Anonymous said...

What a great husband you have. Few men that I know will allow (much less bring) the kittens home. The kittens will survive and do better for having "grown up" with the girls. It's great to be able to keep up with you all. God bless.
Kathy N.